There are a lot of information about the best printers for screen printing film can be extremely stressful which specific printer you should get to print your films out and high-quality prints.
If you’re looking for a high-quality printer for printing films, you should consider and make sure that the printers are able to deliver quality perfection without complicated operation on your future work. You may also see Best Printers for Graphic Designers
In this article, we have highlighted on the below some of the best printers for screen printing film which may help you to find a good printer for printing films when you need a wide format printer and you are just starting out.
1. Epson SureColor P400 Wireless Color Photo Printer
The Epson SureColor P400 photo printer features UltraChrome HG2 Ink for unprecedented print quality. It is a large-format photo printer that creates gallery-quality prints and supports a wide variety of fine-art papers like watercolor paper and canvas. Unique Gloss Optimizer chemistry gives photographs a smooth and dedicated channel for both Matte and Photo Black inks provide deep blacks on matte.
The Key Features Epson SureColor P400
- Creative printing, refined.
- The versatile 13″ wide-format photo printer for creative individuals.
- fine art, photographic and roll paper printing. Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 75, Apple OS X 10.11.x, 10.10.x, 10.9.x, 10.8.x, 10.7.x5.
- Operating Temperature : 50° – 95° F (10° to 35° C).
- Seven color inks and pptimizer for smooth prints.
- Excellent color accuracy and saturation.
- Supports roll paper and printable optical discs.
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity.
- Roll paper is fixed at 13 inches.
- No support for Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint.
- Printer doesn’t have a display, which makes using its physical controls.
2. Canon PIXMA PRO-10
The Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Wireless Professional Inkjet Photo Printer features a 4800 x 2400 dpi resolution and Canon’s FINE technology with an ink drop as small as 4.0 pl. The printer’s 10-cartridge ink system provides a wide color range and includes 3 black inks for high-quality black-and-white photos.
The Key Features Canon PIXMA PRO-10
- The Canon PIXMA PRO-10 shares technology with the rest of the Pixma pro line utilizing the Optimum Image Generating System to ensure what you envision is exactly what you get.
- The Optimum Image Generating System reproduces colors as you intend them by logically selecting the optimum ink combination and placement.
- The combination of Pigment based inks and Chroma Optimizer adds uniform glossiness, a wide color gamut and dense blacks for the satisfaction of the professional user.
- Three dedicated monochrome inks for amazing black & white prints.
- Very good output quality when printing high-resolution image files.
- Large capacity ink cartridges.
- Three black inks can generate excellent monochrome prints.
- Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Large and heavy
- No memory card slots
- Can only handle cut sheet paper, not rolls
- Speed is not its forte
3. HP Designjet t120 24-in ePrinter
The Designjet T120 can truly handle a variety of media thanks to the dual paper inputs, the B+/A3 tray and 24-inch wide front-loading roll. The input tray can handle media ranging from 8.3 to 24 inches wide while the spindle can handle media rolls ranging from 11 to 24 inches wide. The maximum roll output is 150 ft. with a maximum media thickness up to 11.8 mil.
The Key Features HP Designjet t120 24-in ePrinter
- Take control of your print jobs—print technical documents in-house—and help save time and money.
- The most compact 24-inch printer is the perfect fit for your studio or office.
- Fits anywhere—place this printer on your desktop, shelf, or wherever it’s convenient with the optional stand.
- Move this printer any time, any place— with Wi-Fi connectivity, all you need is a power plug.
- The professional look and feel of this printer is designed to complement your workplace.
- Great photo prints and easy navigation with a touchscreen.
- Great photo prints, Easy navigation with touchscreen, Wired/Wireless connectivity.
- Prints from rolls, cut sheets, or ADF. Prints up to 24 inches wide. 4.3-inch color touch screen.
- Very good graphics quality. Web connectivity.
- Print quality with HP Bright White Inkjet Paper, Size of color cartridges.
- Some color issues with photos and graphics.
4. Epson Artisan 50 Color Inkjet Printer
Bring your imagination to life with the Artisan 50 from Epson. This compact and stylish printer ignites all your creative inspirations. Print Ultra Hi-Definition photos with amazing richness, depth and clarity. Print your own images and text onto CDs and DVDs. Create colorful greeting cards with ease. And, print documents, e-mails and itineraries quickly and easily. Get maximum print speeds up to 38 ppm color1 and laser quality speeds of 5 ppm color1. An affordable, high performance inkjet, the Artisan 50 is ideal for all your photos and everyday projects.
The Key Features Epson Artisan 50 Color Inkjet Printer
- Ultra Hi-Definition prints Claria 6-color ink for images with richness, depth and clarity, great for photos and everyday printing.
- Professional looking CDs/DVDs print right onto ink jet printable CDs/DVDs (software included).
- Individual ink cartridges replace only the color you need.
- Better than lab quality photos photos are smudge, scratch, water and fade resistant.
- Fast print speeds maximum speed up to 38 ppm color, laser quality speeds of 5 ppm color, photos in as fast as 11 sec.
- Quickly print documents and photos.
- Easily restore color and detail to old faded photos
- The ultimate combination of photo quality and longevity.
- Big and heavy for a compact printer.
- The printer lacks a feature no networking.
5. Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Inkjet Photo Printer
The PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II possesses the functionality and technology you need for high-quality output so you can be the photographer you’ve always wanted to be. Its 8-color ink system widens your color palette along with advanced Easy-PhotoPrint Pro software to fine tune your prints plus Ambient Light Correction.
The Key Features Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II
- Maximum 4800×2400 dpi FINE printhead technology.
- Photo Lab quality 11-inchx14-inch color photo in approximately 1 minute 23 seconds.
- Support for fine art paper up to 13″x19″ with two separate paper paths, including front feeder for heavy-weight paper types.
- Professional printer features using Easy-PhotoPrint Pro plug-in software.
- Ambient Light Correction feature; optimizes color output to match the specified lighting condition.
- Great photo print quality, CD/DVD printing, reasonably quick.
- Glossy and matte Canon photo media, in sizes from 4x6in to A3+
- Expensive consumables, lack of colour configuration options, won’t support heavy stock media.
- Have to install the bundled Easy Photo-Print Pro plug-in for Adobe Photoshop
If this article the best printers for screen printing film could help you, please rate above Star button rating and share to help others find it! Feel free to leave a comment below.