There are the numerous printer brands available on the market out there, finding the best printers for under $50 with high-quality prints can be overwhelming and time-consuming. They’re all good models, and highly rated by lots of users for effective function and performance, and awesome features.
If you’re looking for a high-quality printer under $50 that something that can handle documents, homework and photos you should consider and make sure that the printers are able to deliver quality perfection without complicated operation on your future work. You may also see Best Printers for Graphic Designers
In this article, we have discovered the printing machines after digging and research in the market some of the best printers for under $50 which may help you to find a good printer for printing and you’ll find one that’s perfect for you.
1. Canon PIXMA MG3020
The PIXMA MG3020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer combines the convenience of cloud connectivity with quality image and document printing, all in an affordable package. PIXMA Cloud Link allows you to connect with cloud services like Dropbox and Evernote through your smartphone or tablet, giving you access to an even greater variety of print options1. Its hybrid ink system combines dye ink for vivid colors and black pigment ink for sharp text, which produces incredible quality and detail in both your photos and documents with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi2 using FINE print head technology.
The Key Features Canon PIXMA MG3020
- Enjoy the simplicity of connecting your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease. Print and scan hassle-free, even from the cloud or social media.
- The PIXMA MG3020 is the All-In-One printer that’s just the right size and has all the right features.
- With features like Auto Power On, built in Wi-Fi and PIXMA Cloud Link – it’s easy to see why PIXMA printers are so simple to use.
- Easy paper loading
- Good software bundle
- Easy print from smartphone
- No LCD or LED display
- Large footprint when running
- Tri-colour cartridge can increase waste
2. Epson Expression Home XP-440 Wireless
The Epson Expression Home XP-440 is one of best printers for under $50 due to has print, copy, scan and more from the sleek, quiet, user-friendly Expression Home XP-440. This versatile printer delivers the complete wireless solution and print from anywhere in your home with Wi-Fi certified networking including Wi-Fi Direct so this Small-in-One can be shared with everyone in their household.
The Key Features Epson Expression Home XP-440
- Small size without compromise, large, hi-res 2.7″ color LCD to easily print, copy and scan.
- Complete wireless solution, easy iPad, iPhone, Android tablet and smartphone printing includes Wi-Fi Direct for network-free printing.
- Affordable individual ink cartridges, replace only the cartridge that runs out.
- Creative Print mobile app, easily create custom borderless photo collages from Instagram, print stationery and more.
- Reload paper less often, 100-sheet paper capacity.
- Easily adjust and print photos, built-in memory card slot for PC-free borderless photo printing includes tools for red-eye removal, photo restoration and more.
- Small size, great performance, compact, space-saving design.
- Truly touchable photos and documents, instant-dry ink for smudge, fade and water-resistant prints.
- Lightweight Budget price
- USB, Wi-Fi, and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity
- Above-par text and graphics.
- Lacks an Ethernet port
- Slightly subpar photo quality
- No auto-duplexer or ADF.
- No fax.
3. HP DeskJet 3755 Compact Wireless Printer
The Compact and wireless, this printer is designed to fit your space and life and save you up to 50% on ink with HP Instant Ink. Get vibrant color and power in the world’s smallest all-in-one for home. Easily print anything you need from a variety of smartphones and tablets.
The Key Features HP DeskJet 3755 Compact Wireless Printer
- Easy mobile printing from HP, print from your smartphone, tablet, and notebook at work, home, or on the go.
- On-the-go printing with HP ePrint. Print photos, documents, and more when you’re on the go, using HP ePrint.
- Unleash your printing Print wirelessly from your mobile device without a Wi-Fi code or password.
- This compact all-in-one printer is small enough to move easily.
- Small size, fits anywhere
- Excellent print quality for an inexpensive printer
- Wi-Fi enabled
- It has middling print and copy quality.
- Slow and Low-yield cartridges
- Controls are not intuitive
- Loud paper feed
4. Canon MG2520 Color Photo Printer
The MG2520 Inkjet All-In-One is the printer for you. Its hybrid ink system combines dye ink for vivid colors and black pigment ink for sharp text. It lets you produce beautiful prints at home with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi using Features Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) print head technology. The stylish PIXMA MG2520 has a compact body, so it fits just about anywhere in your home.
The Key Features Canon MG2520 Color Photo Printer
- Print documents and web pages with fast speeds of approx. 8.0 images per minute (ipm) for black and approx. 4.0 images per minute (ipm) for color.
- Features Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl.
- Combines dye ink for vivid colors and black pigment ink for sharp text.
- OS Compatibility: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit and Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9.x7.
- Most scanners/copiers will copy 8 1/2 x 11 inches
- Ink running out pretty fast.
- Wireless on the box so it didn’t occur to check for cords
- Paper jammed when there’s no paper in it
- Problem with lights flashing on setup
5. HP DeskJet 2132 Color Printer
This small thermal inkjet printer can churn out1200 DPI monochrome prints. Simplify your day. Print, scan, and copy with ease and tackle more everyday tasks than you ever have before, you can expect sharp images and crisp text. Count on easy versatility. Print, scan, and copy what you need quickly with a reliable all-in-one. It’s multifunctional and scans and copies too. The scan quality mirrors print quality. It can do duplex or double-sided printing as well.
The Key Features HP DeskJet 2132 Color Printer
- Thermal Inkjet All-In-One Printer.
- Double-Sided Printing/Print Duplexing Supported.
- 1200 DPI Monochrome Print Quality1200 DPI Monochrome Print Quality; 4800 DPI Color Print Quality.
- High-yield cartridge option
- Low energy use
- Simple installation
- No wireless connection
- Slow colour print
- Quite noisy when feeding paper
If this article the best printers for under $50 could help you, please rate above Star button rating and share to help others find it! Feel free to leave a comment below.